Saturday, October 23, 2010

No New Updates:

So far, though I have had several email conversations with Sherri, Keith's sister, I have nothing new to post until I get the formal case packet that Joe Alerica has promised me.

Joe was the PI on the case, and still keeps a good report with Sherri. He is currently working on sending me every shred of information/evidence he has on the case.

Once I get this in hand, these posts are going to start coming rapid fire. I will be posting images not seen before, I will be releasing documents not viewed before, and I will be looking for feedback. For those of you who continue to read this blog, thank you, but your visual scanning is not enough. I need this to be a place of discussion, not just for me, but for Sherri, and the rest of Keith's family who are also on this blog. Please join, and please share your thoughts.

Thank you again to the Cooey family and to Sherri for all their cooperation and faith.

1 comment:

  1. Please visit wwww.KeithWarrenjusticesite.com for the most updated information.

    ReplyDelete