Saturday, October 2, 2010

The First Post:

Welcome to the Keith Warren Justice Site. I hope all who enter here are ready to help solve a 24 year old mystery. Keith was an amazing person and deserves justice, even beyond the grave.

If you know anything on the case, or have some idea as to what truly happened to him, PLEASE POST. You are welcomed to remain anonymous,  and I say this with ALL SINCERITY. Due to the fact that this case has never been solved, there will always be a pinch of caution applied to my, or your posts.

Anyone I deem inappropriate,  or suspect will be shut out of this blog, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. We are here to do good works for Keith and his family, and if you cannot keep to that rule, do not bother posting.

Every week, I will be posting a new suspicious attribute to the case, and I would like to have some serious discussion on these items.

Also, I will be posting my project ideas to get this case back in the public eye, to include : a documentary, interest from BET, Oprah, TIME Magazine, JET Magazine, etc. If you know anyone who can get us through to someone in a better position, please do not hesitate to send the info. ANYTHING would be a step up from where this is at right now, ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment